Good reason to come along
Riesling is one of only three so called white 'noble grapes' – and it's making a major come back as the history of Riesling has had some battles!
To help you find out the secrets to pick an exceptional Riesling, we are sharing our four favourites at our upcoming tasting.
And there is good reason to come along, as you can buy The Riesling Lovers half case for only $130, only $21.66 per bottle.
- The German Von Buhl Estate Dry Riesling
- our most popular and a great example of brilliant quality for good value from Germany - $32 per bottle / $26 per bottle in a mixed dozen
- The New Zealader Framingham Classic Riesling
- let's not forget the superb terroir and skills of our cousins across the pond in New Zealand - $30 per bottle / $24 per bottle in a mixed dozen
- The Australian Ryder Watervale Clare Valley Riesling
- a perfect example that you can get great quality even at a lower cost making Riesling even more exciting! - $18 per bottle / $15 per bottle in a mixed dozen
- The Grand Australian Riesling - Grosset Polish Hill Riesling
- rated consistently as one of Australia's best - $65 per bottle / $52 per bottle in a mixed dozen (not available in the Riesling Lovers Half Case)
Come along and find out the secrets to finding great bottles of riesling!
WELCOME TO BHBS EVENT
Friday night weekly tastings